Napier Port is the gateway for goods flowing in and out of Central New Zealand and is at the heart of the Hawke’s Bay economy. We are driven to find better answers for our importers and exporters by leveraging technology, innovation, and the capability of our people.
We’re passionate about the safety of our people and are committed to all people going home safely every day.
We’re looking for a Mooring Supervisor to assist our two Bosun’s in co-ordinating operational and service delivery, labour and training co-ordination across our Mooring teams.
Key priorities include:
- Oversight of mooring service delivery, including resourcing, rostering
- Ensure currency of mooring operating procedures and training
- Championing a safety culture – with close attention to health and safety compliance and fatigue management
- Oversee Mooring maintenance - including co-ordinating the manufacture and maintenance of shorelines and accurate record keeping
- Championing continuous Improvement - identifying opportunities to improve marine mooring operating processes and procedures, including new technology
The Mooring Supervisor will have strong operational experience in mooring/marine processes, strong leadership and communication skills, as well as be a good organiser and time keeper.
If you think this sounds like you, complete an online application today.