Napier Port is the gateway for goods flowing in and out of Central New Zealand and is at the heart of the Hawke’s Bay economy. We are driven to find better answers for our importers and exporters by leveraging technology, innovation, and the capability of our people.
We’re passionate about the safety of our people and are committed to all people going home safely every day.
We are now looking for a commercially minded Management Accountant to join our finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will work closely with senior management, business managers and external clients including auditors and other financial advisors.
Key priorities for the role include:
- Proactive engagement and partnering with the business to provide insightful analysis
- Compiling operational and capital budgets and forecasts for all business areas
- Proactively developing financial systems, reporting and KPI’s, and business processes
- Management of forecasting, developing the capex and fixed asset process
- Health and safety – actively contributing to a zero harm workplace
The successful candidate for this role will have accounting and financial experience with expertise in management analysis and reporting, business improvement and financial systems. They will have CA membership of CAANZ, or international equivalent.
If this sounds like you and you have sound organisational, analytical and problem solving skills as well as a strong focus on continuous improvement, complete an online application today.